Wednesday 30 May 2012

[ZBRUSH] Game Genre

After completing Badkings grenade tutorial we have been asked to pick a game genre and think of 12 items that you would typically find in said genre.

I've decided to go with Horror as my genre, but narrow down my scope be choosing to focus on items you would typically find in Zombie games, of which there are many. I found that Left 4 Dead and Dead Island were great games to use for inspiration.

Here's my list:

Chainsaw - Classic

Baseball Bat

Beer Bottles for general clutter

Fire Axe
Machete

Machine Gun
Gas Canister, will often be combustable in game

Oil Drums for more clutter, these will often have combustable variants as well

Pistol

Shotgun


Bullets and Bullet Casings
A Torch

For now i will be attempting to model a few of these items using ZBrush, i'll be posting my progress as i go.

No comments:

Post a Comment